- Summer 2016 – Parking areas and driveways were repaved or resurfaced
- Summer 2017 – Emergency generators installed. One generator for each building to power heat, lighting of hallways and stairways as well as one elevator in the event of power loss.
- Summer 2017 – First floor lobby of each building were professionally redecorated. This included new furniture, wall paper and/or paint and decorative accessories.
- Summer 2018 – Hallway walls, ceilings and doors in all 3 buildings repainted in new fresh colors.
- Fall 2018 – Change of all lighting fixtures to LED lighting completed both interior and exterior
- Fall 2019 – Security cameras installed in lobbies, storage rooms and delivery entrances of all buildings
- Spring 2020-Cameras added to Laundry Rooms
- Spring 2021 – Laundry Rooms updated with new machines & cash less payment system
- Winter 2022- New Security Booth
- Winter 2022-New Security Gate
- Winter 2022 -Spring 2023 – Rebuild Parapets, Inspect Entire Building Facade & Repoint Where Necessary 615
- Spring 2023- New Boiler 609