- Summer 2016 – Parking areas and driveways were repaved or resurfaced
- Summer 2017 – Emergency generators installed. One generator for each building to power heat, lighting of hallways and stairways as well as one elevator in the event of power loss.
- Summer 2017 – First floor lobby of each building were professionally redecorated. This included new furniture, wall paper and/or paint and decorative accessories.
- Summer 2018 – Hallway walls, ceilings and doors in all 3 buildings repainted in new fresh colors.
- Fall 2018 – Change of all lighting fixtures to LED lighting completed both interior and exterior
- Fall 2019 – Security cameras installed in lobbies, storage rooms and delivery entrances of all buildings
- Spring 2020-Cameras added to Laundry Rooms
- Spring 2021 – Laundry rooms to be updated. Painted, new machines, new pay system